.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SHOOTER'S DREAM

On and on, fantasy murders your lullaby. © David Kong 2004-2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

hmmm...

Monday, October 25, 2004

Scene 20



Rainy morning but sunny day with clouds, this interesting transforming complex gave me a kind of shudder. It’s noon now. I ate spaghetti without cheese, listened to my own recording, finding faults, contended, then switched to Stina’s new album. It was mysterious getting to know her works, even more so continuing to like them. This time she is not as ambitious in style as in 2002, removing a lot of industrial guitar cliffs, yet the sadness is ubiquitous.

I found my colleagues in the kitchen having lunch and figured it is raining again outside. Yak! It rains alternatively in Singapore and here. Seems like some chasing is going on. I looked at my watch to find the date. Two months. Two months already?! Tow months only?! What kind of comment should I give to this time span, considering all that has happened? Short, long, crazy, cunning, wrong. Whatever comes along, the heart stays strong. “Stupid rhymes…cut it!”

Time to go to the post office…to “release” my album. Nice thing to have some people out there at least expecting it. Yeah…a walk in the rain again…with Stina’s music this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home