.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SHOOTER'S DREAM

On and on, fantasy murders your lullaby. © David Kong 2004-2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

hmmm...

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

OUT AND DOWN

You grow a plant, with too much nutrition
Just like balloons with pure hydrogen
Average isn't heaven, I'm in the air
Happiness ain't given, I've been lost a long long time
I'm not looking to fail you, you know I never did
Wanted to hold it longer, the truth just never dissipated
I'm tormented, you want me converted, it's you who made it

I'm not blaming anyone, 'coz I don't think it's poison
You're obsessed with correction, and this is fermented
from your constant element
Life has to end some way, I gotta find my every day
It's not your way, it's hard to say,
Now that I'm out, and down, so come what may

I don't know any more what's the reason to keep going
Yet there's no time to retreat, and not point for making excuses
I hear your curses, I dream of faces
You gotta know this is one of those cases


It's a usual Sunday, snow has covered your face
You turn to me with complaints, what about my pain
The hate in my veins, blood leaks in strains
Now that I'm out, and down, so come what may

written-arranged-vocal-piano-David (Xiangxu) Kong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home