.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SHOOTER'S DREAM

On and on, fantasy murders your lullaby. © David Kong 2004-2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

hmmm...

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Yet...another night with Patricia Barber

June 14, 2008
Herbst Theater, San Francisco

Jessica Williams (8-9PM)
Patricia Barber quartet (9-10:30PM)

setlist with as much info as I can pull out:

1. The Moon
2. a Jobim tune
3. "You're the top"
4. a jam between the piano & the drums
5. "Do you think of me"
(it was at the end of this performance that our hard-rocking Patricia alas, shed a tear)
6. Crash
7. Let it rain
(dedicated to the sound man--JAY TEN HOVE)
8. Norwegian wood
9. Encore: Light My Fire

We had the best seats in the theater: Row 8, left end of center seats, where Patricia's piano was facing right at us. I don't have any clue when the new Cole Porter inspired album will be out but the new tunes (at least new to me) were sensational. "Do you think of me", what a piece!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home