.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SHOOTER'S DREAM

On and on, fantasy murders your lullaby. © David Kong 2004-2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

hmmm...

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Scene 14

Saturday. Nothing came up. Designated voluptuous boredom. Things I can’t do, places I can’t go to, they all try to lynch me. And I choose to face my solitary moments with music, with food, with seasonal changes. And no regrets, they don’t work.

I finally got Diana’s new album on CD. I love this “Departure Bay”, even before I read somewhere that it’s about death. Of a very important person to her. The silence of piano, the calmness of her voice, and the unbearable suffocating sadness, forge such a great feeling inside of me. I kept the disc spinning in my player for almost a week, which is really rare. And each time this track comes up, (and of course, it’s the last track, which should deserve perfection on such a delicate album.) it’s the consummation, the climax, of a heartbreak.