.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SHOOTER'S DREAM

On and on, fantasy murders your lullaby. © David Kong 2004-2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

hmmm...

Monday, October 03, 2005

Hoimpringtique

I'm here. I'm always here, trying to figure things out. Saturday night I drove home on the freeway, there was substantial fog above the Los Angeles sky, making it a sour dusk time without rays of hope. Then Sunday it was all typical/sunny again. Lazy me, nothing particular happened. I made a tasty Chinese pancake from half-way frozen raw-flour-paste and it turned out great. And I watched this movie about dogs. And people. “Amores Perros”, Gael García Bernal was in it. Before I went to sleep I didn’t want to expect anything to happen for the new week. Then came the idea of booking Thanksgiving air ticket at ultra-fast speed, which I tried to do this morning, and it was already too late. There are still pending things. Schedules become vaguer as you progress more towards the professional field. For once I finally understood that people don’t cancel flights because of their stupidity. What do I do then is waiting patiently and judge profits/losses as they come along. There are priceless things for me at the moment, and I’d like to have that feeling.

CT is going to release their singles/EP collection on 4 CDs. Yeah beyond the 4AD ones they are gonna put in all the Capitol ones as well. Robin blogged that he had been remastering all the tracks. Good to know. Especially when these days little comes to my expectation. Streisand’s new thing sounds bland to me now. And I don’t know what Robbie will do without Guys. But I’ll keep my ears open (eyes wide shut? hehe).


Oh I finally found a sealed CD of Karajan’s 3rd interpretation of the grand Pathetique. And I counted my Pathetique collection to 10. From my first bootleg Mravinsky green in 1999 till now. All the glories, all the grief, all the enamored moments, in these shinny spinning objects. SSO?

1 Comments:

Blogger Effervescence said...

SSO? What for? Love for music is endearing...

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home