.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SHOOTER'S DREAM

On and on, fantasy murders your lullaby. © David Kong 2004-2006

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

hmmm...

Monday, October 10, 2005

Starting somethin’?

I posed like a model in Macy’s seasonal flyer. (For those of you who have seen the picture, don’t laugh...)

I spent two hours ironing my shirts and watching Tom Cruise bragging on “inside the actor studio”. Is this the start of something big?

And today one of the online interaction cases told me that something needs to be polished, but I’m well on the road. Exciting? It has been exciting for a while now. Nothing has posed such a wonderful stimulus on me in the past few years and I think I’ve waited too long (or the world has been waiting too long?). Wednesday, and I'll be my best. Everrrrr!

Stars and Topsoil by CT, something no need to concentrate on but it provides sheer beauty. Lunch was ample, now it’s the time for more cases. I’m selling socks I’m buying 14 jet planes I’m wondering how many people in Tokyo are at child-bearing age I’m thinking of selling donuts in my coffee shop and haha I’m going to buy a movie studio and let them run all my digital films but why are people choosing CondomCo over my brand name UltraSafe??... And how does that compare with the feeling of molecules…?

Oh my life is changing everyday
Every possible way
Though my dreams, it’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems

Well, that could be the answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home